HybridPanda is The Legion

https://youtu.be/szbPKNVXpLE

Your boi HybridPanda is here with a showcase on the new killer the legion where he shows off and explains the legions perks and ability

Comments

  • Wow, there's some really attractive people playing survivor in that match with him!

  • I liked how he showcased the powers, and got better and better with them over time. We learned with him.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Wow, there's some really attractive people playing survivor in that match with him!

    I also liked how he stabbed that SenzuDuck multiple times best part in my opinion
  • @Fenrir said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    Wow, there's some really attractive people playing survivor in that match with him!

    I also liked how he stabbed that SenzuDuck multiple times best part in my opinion

    I like the bit where he stabbed everyone, especially that senzuduck prick, hate him.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Fenrir said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    Wow, there's some really attractive people playing survivor in that match with him!

    I also liked how he stabbed that SenzuDuck multiple times best part in my opinion

    I like the bit where he stabbed everyone, especially that senzuduck prick, hate him.

    Should have brought in a mori and kill that senzuduck what a toxic survivor