Chapter X - Power Theory

I see that some of you are saying that the dev should have taken advantage of The Legion having multiple personalities and given each of them a unique power. 

I like to believe that all four of them make up the power of Feral Frenzy. 

I came up with this information based off the lore. It sounds crazy but it was fun thinking about it.

Frank is basically the leader of the clan, he is able to maintain focus.This is why his cool down is quick when attacking other survivors while carrying one. He is the whole structure of the power.

Julie - Represent the deep wound

Joey - The fact that he is impulsive, gives me the idea that he represent the part of the power where the other survivors aura are revealed to you after a success attack. Always hungry for more. 

Susie - Represent the negative aspect of the power.  You as the killer is not able to put the survivor in the dying state right away when using the power. And you suffer every time you hit the same survivor. I say this because based off the lore, she was forced into doing the killing. 

Overall the speed of Feral Frenzy comes from the adrenaline rush that they had when dealing with the janitor.




Comments