Red Player Icon
I feel like this is a dumb question but what does it mean when a player’s icon on the HUD is flashing bright red? Credit to Reddit user @Apprehensive_Fix9324 for the screenshot.
I feel like this is a dumb question but what does it mean when a player’s icon on the HUD is flashing bright red? Credit to Reddit user @Apprehensive_Fix9324 for the screenshot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it flashes red when the survivor loses a health state.
So if it continues to flash then its just the icon glitching.
I’ve seen it before when I’ve played killer on other characters besides Elodie so I’m pretty sure it’s not a bug.
I've noticed portraits flashing and didn't know what it meant. I thought maybe that they were healing or being chased but I never saw anything about that in the patch notes. Would be a huge oversight. So I figure it's just a glitch?