Getting stuck in place when getting stunned by a pallet then breaking it in Badham V
- The Platform I was playing on was PC (Steam)
Basically what happens that the downstairs of the house with the red truck in it you would get stuck in place when breaking the pallet, I started recording the video when I got stuck and not breaking the pallet.
Me and my friend tried to re-create it but instead it just didn't work.
I've only encountered this once but I've been seeing people upload videos on YouTube about this type of stuff but I haven't seen one on Badham V.
I WANT TO POINT OUT: One of the Nea's got killed by the entity when the collapse timer ended, when this happened, I could start moving again.
One more thing: I've only seen this on Nemesis with this glitch and no other killers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kM-TtR61Wg
Comments