Graphics
What happened to graphics in PTB?
Is it only me getting old or is everything darker and its even more difficult to see stuff now?
What happened to graphics in PTB?
Is it only me getting old or is everything darker and its even more difficult to see stuff now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a little wonky, but I think I can get used to it quick. I love the new look IMO
They changed the lighting of everything. IT's for the better actually. This is part of their optimization they talked about couple months ago. I love the new look as well. It looks more realistic.