Kill Switch The Cenobite (DO NOT USE THE CENOBITE)
DO NOT PLAY THE CENOBITE
My screen has been going to black after using Summons of Pain twice already. I had to DC because I couldn’t do anything as killer.
The game is still going in the background because you can hear the Generators be completed and the survivors can still blind you.
I am pretty sure you can still move around but your screen stays completely black.
I don’t want anyone to go through the same thing just because the weren’t aware of this issue.
He also seems to be broken from the survivors side of view. His power does not work correctly.
Here is what it looks like from each point of view.
https://youtu.be/Jbc0xb8M934 https://youtu.be/gwDkdJPu7aQI don’t want anyone to have to sit through 5 minutes of ban time.
Comments
Update: I tried him out again today and it still happens. DONT USE THE CENOBITE
From the information I’ve gathered, using him with certain add-ons causes your screen to go black after using your power.
DONT USE HIM. IF YOU ARE USE HIM ADD-ON LESS