My favorite part of being the last survivor
Is strolling around the map cleansing totems, opening chests, and chilling in the basement all just to get myself some extra BP while the killer frantically searches for the hatch and then runs back and forth between the exit gates desperate to ensure that 4k.
If I sweat and stress I might escape and get 5k extra BP but I could also just chill and do bones/chests and get nearly the same amount (especially since nobody cleanses totems). Plus you get extra XP for being in the trial longer and some tome challenges don't require you to interact much or at all with other players. EZ money.
And in the end the killer gets their 4k so it's really win-win.
Comments
ok
I do the same thing. Especially if doors are on the same wall (thanks rnjesus) plus lower MMR which makes it a win win win lol
I just sit at an exit while the hatch is open and 94% of the time I escape
Just fyi, this is pretty common, comes just after waiting at the doors for the killer to close the hatch.
However, it doesn't work too well if the killer has Whispers.
What I usually try is to get that achievement where you finish the last gen then escape though the doors. I don't think I'll ever get it though.