I thought the hacking AI killers was a hoax until I just went against one
Yeah they're real lol. I went against a Myers who could walk through walls and teleport around the map though so it wasn't even a fair fight at all.
I managed to stun it once but then it instantly broke the pallet and downed me. The AI is not good at all it just knows how to teleport to players and press M1.
Comments
You actually thought it was a hoax?
Yeah I've gone against 2 today. A spirit and interestingly enough a Deathslinger.
Honestly, while these hackbots are really annoying, they're inspiring me to actually try make a legitimate bot that can play without being allknowing hackbots. Unfortunately BHVR wouldnt like that.
Well I hadn't seen it up until this point. I thought it was more of an extremely rare thing that could only be done in custom games so in typical dbd fashion people were freaking out but it's very real.
Just got into a game with the deathslinger bot again.