Nemesis might need to be disabled

I was playing a match with some twitch streamers good sports by the way and any time to took out my tentacle it wouldn't appear on my screen but it acted like it was there even showed up on the stream since I wanted to check if I was just bugged and well it was but I couldn't use it every time I tried a slowed down more and more even second so it acted like my tentacle was still down ever time to the point I barely moved.


20220507_230922.jpg

It's proof it was out since there's no prompt showing.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I was just reading this as I was loading into a match as Nemsis. Just when I was thinking this is a weird bug; haven't seen it, it happens.

    Time to see what the walls in this corner of the map smell like for the next 5 to 10 minutes...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This has been an issue for several patches. Really frustrating to play against when you're looping a nemesis and get tentacle hit with his hand down.

    No the tentacle never sticks that's the thing because it still acts like it's out. But if it's an issue why isn't he disabled yet.

  • Lucky you. I grabbed a surv from a locker then could only walk in place and no tentacle. Survs just left. I’m pissed. What th f behavior? Thanks a lot.

  • As of today, I can confirm that this is still happening.