How well do you know the maps?
As an experienced player, I generally know the landmarks of the maps with RNG and I have the static maps almost completely memorized. I don't have all the pallet spawns and totem spawns memorized because some of them are really rare, but generally I know my way around.
How well would you guys do if you had to rely on your memory for the map layout?
Comments
I run and see things somehow. I'm blessed.
As a Nurse you need to know all the maps to be able to blink blind efficiently and reliably.
I Dont. I need windows of opportunity to help me
RPD? Like the back of my hand.
Everything else? Kind of but I'll die if I don't use windows.
I still haven't fully learned the layout of RPD. I know everything else pretty well though.
I do still get mixed up on badham variations/what changes between them.
Good to see someone knows their way around RPD. You RE fans really get a big advantage on that map (deservedly so)
I see breakable walls from time to time on the new Haddonfield as survivor, but cannot ever find one when playing killer.
What am I supposed to do while I wait for survivors to get bored of squatting in the exits??
I know Lery's, Midwich, and all of the Coldwind Farm maps very well. I still get a little mixed up on the Macmillan and Autohaven maps (Save for Coal Tower and Wretched Shop). But if it's RPD, Eyrie Of Crows, or Haddonfield then no.
I just think to myself "this is probably that". I don't see much differences in the maps anyways.
Not that much, I get lost from time to time
Not as well as I'd like but I'm better than I used to be.
I have memorized everything to almost perfection.
All totems spawns need to be checked? Give me 2 min and all totems are gone.
Can't find a gen? Follow me
Want help in finding chests? They always are over here, let me show you
....
....
Someone got hooked above my head on Midwich? I will NEVER find stairs.
Wait people actually need WoO for other than seeing which pallets haven’t been broken yet in solo Q?
I know most of them pretty darn well except for like Lerys.
Even still I hate most of them...including Lerys.
I know most of the maps quite well.
Nearly a year later and I still get lost in RPD sometimes.
I still mess up on a few spots on Lery's and I get lost on RPD.
The others are fine.
Léry’s and The Game are the only one that still confuse me. The former because it’s very random, and the latter because I for some reason just cannot establish a mental compass on it.
I have an internal compass so no matter where I spawn I can orientate my self by just seeing one of the walls of the map and I know where all the totem spawns are.
except for on meat plant, ######### that map
I must be some kind of gaming god, because it only took me two weeks to figure out RPD, which apparently is still Pan's Labyrinth to some people.
I know where gens can spawn, and oddly enough I can tell you possible spawn locations for hooks, despite how useless that is.
Know exactly where all totems spawn in every realm (with the exception of new Haddonfield and Eyrie), find them relatively quickly, and will cleanse/ bless accordingly, if/ when timing is appropriate.
Hex perks seldom effect the matches, save for Pentimento, which is totally annoying, and it’s amazing that more players aren’t using it… complete game changer, imo.