They changed back Dwearder Skin?
It's not a clean bald anymore, is this just in the ptb or will this stay after the ptb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We console peasantry are blinded by your PTB enigma!
To see is to believe yet our eyes are sealed!
Yes post a screenshot if you can.
MY GOD YOU ARE RIGHT I SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW!
This is the current bald Dwight:

This is the PTB bald Dwight:

So sad, I was so in love with my baby dwight bald skin.. And the original dweard is only available with unacceptable high prices. I hope it's just a PTB thing.
Do you know any Dev who is responsible for skins? Could you tag him here, maybe he can give us some informations