Love how we have to be punished for going against hackers no matter what system you're on!
On console you can't even submit your reports as they're thrown away but even on PC you're punished for leaving the match against teams who can blind you without even looking at you or being within 500 meters of you, use unlimited head on without the perk equipped and make the stun last 8 seconds, and on top of all that admit to it snarkly in chat because they know BHVR will do absolutely nothing about it! Like I remember when this hacker thing started popping up and I was thinking "Its not too big a deal I never encounter one tbh." now its like EVERY DAY I encounter at least 2-3 hackers. If I DC'd everytime I faced one I literally would be locked from playing the game forever instead of the people that are actually hacking and ruining the game.
They all were in chat saying "Oh wow adrenaline was just buffed didnt you know?" and talking trash about how bad I was for DCing. I don't understand BHVR's reluctance to do anything about hacking or even go through and do daily ban waves. I remember when BHVR was TOO BAN HAPPY now all of a sudden no one will get banned for anything lol

Comments
I still think to this day it is very stupid that is players have to be the ones to take 15+ minutes out of our day to get evidence and stuff that they are cheating.
Meanwhile the cheaters can just queue into another match.
The sad thing is that this wouldn't happen as often if the devs got better anti cheat.
Also you should probably blur their names before the mods notice.
It doesn't make BHvR money so why should they care about the report system?
Because it would help the game.
pretty sure they are wasting their time playing hockey or forcefully marketing LGBTQIA2+ onto David King instead of doing their job. You can just watch the dev Q&A to see how clueless their game dev are. Their report system is useless.
How much money would this "help" make?