[18+][EU][PC] Looking for swf <3
Hey all. I am looking for people to play with. I’m not that great at the game so it’s all for funsies (if you are sweaty or angry all the time, I’m probs not the best team mate XD)
I made a discord server:
Hey all. I am looking for people to play with. I’m not that great at the game so it’s all for funsies (if you are sweaty or angry all the time, I’m probs not the best team mate XD)
I made a discord server:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's more efficient to add to the discord and play😊
I edited and made a server! (: