You failed BHVR

You can give me updated technology all you like. My point is their system isn't working.


I got little time to play yesterday so had maybe five matches in total. This is how three of them went:

. 5 gens popped, exit gate powered in 1 second flat. I stood there dumbstruck as Pyramid Head. Deciding against a ban for quiiting. Besides EGC had started and it was less time than the ban itself. I had picked out who it was immediately when they came running over TB'ing and nodding like crazy. Little did I know, finished the match with zero points, depipped and deranked. How was I supposed to record that when all I would have caputured was the EGC, ZERO evidence to show. Reported anyway.


. Dead Dawg, hooked 2 survivors and found the obssession, downed the obsession. The dying survivor then proceeds to zip around the map in the dying state, taunting and circling me on the way. The survivor gets themselves up to be downed again and zip around the map. 3 gens done but the exit gates suddenly become powered and they zip on out of there.


. Autohaven A hundred flashlights on the screen all with bllindness duration for nearly a minute. All gens done exit gates powered quickly... again.


All three times depipped, was Red Rank 4, which is amazing considering my job.


Behaviour, you failed. Miserably.

Comments