PC - Distorted Photo Add-On Inconsistent (The Onryou)

THE DESCRIPTION:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Sadako (The Onryou) with Distorted Photo Add-On in a public match (haven't tried in custom)

Step 3 : In-game, demanifest and manifest near survivors in diferent situations and distances. (While repairing, while walking, whie in chase, while hiding).

Step 4 : Notice that sometimes they scream and sometimes they don't even if directly next to them.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Sadako (The Onryou)
  • Perks: None (For test reasons, but in normal match with perks the same happened)
  • Map: Grim Pantry (Backwater Swamp)
  • Frequency of the issue: Everytime I have used Distorted Photo


DeadByDaylight.log Distorted Photo.png

I really like this game and would love to be able to help. Hope this bug report can be useful to fix this minor issue.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just as I finished posting this I found an explanation that explained that "withnessing" means the survivor has to be looking at you as you manifest.

    Maybe this could be a bit more clear in the addon description, so that not another thread like this is created(?)