Lobby Music For Survivors!
I always found it so fun flipping through the killers and hearing each of their individual tunes, and recently I learned a certain skin on Feng Min changes the lobby music. So that really got me thinking, we should totally have music for all the survivors! give them something interesting to listen to. That is an incredible amount of work I understand, for the time being, they could totally release an update that lets the survivors of specific chapters hear the killers maybe? like Cheryl would hear the Pyramid Head theme.
MOdding Music
A while back I wrote a detailed forum about modding, and the inclusion of modding your lobby music to whatever you prefer since it doesn't affect gameplay, I'd like to bring that back for this forum and mention that, THAT would also be very interesting to see! I think since the ghost face update everyone's been getting a bit more hyped up about music, and honestly, dbd is lacking some good bops to build more of an interesting atmosphere.
we need more things to listen to!
I am so proud of the music team as they have truly released some stellar work recently that reflects a lot of the licensed killers we know and love! but the music we've been listening to for years it's gotten stale, Doesn't mean it's bad, it's just not as vamped as it could be, if I'm going to wait through these queue times long or short, I'd like to have something different to listen to once and a while.
Any questions?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, and maybe if any devs would like to chime in about their experience making music and the possibilities for more atmosphere-enhancing music in the possible future.
Comments
Boosting because more people need to see this.
I agree and allow us to change our lobby background too. These changes would be fun