Cross Progression

So I have DbD on pc and my xbox series s. So I also have ultimate game pass on my xbox which allowed me to play for free on my PC. My question is there a way to merge my account on xbox and pc so I can get that cross-platform progression. I have the app for xbox, but I just don't see anywhere to combine both. I see it for steam and the DbD accounts to merge and a few others, but not xbox and the xbox app

Comments

  • @Nabuseri said:

    So I have DbD on pc and my xbox series s. So I also have ultimate game pass on my xbox which allowed me to play for free on my PC. My question is there a way to merge my account on xbox and pc so I can get that cross-platform progression. I have the app for xbox, but I just don't see anywhere to combine both. I see it for steam and the DbD accounts to merge and a few others, but not xbox and the xbox app

    There is no Cross Progression with Xbox or Playstation currently, and no guarantee it'll ever happen either. The devs know it's wanted badly, but have to make a deal with Microsoft and with Sony that all can live with.

  • This is funny, i have the Pass too, i installed DbD on PC and played a bit, because MMR. last month i bought my Xbox/s and would try surv with Controller and tada i have had the same Progress like on PC.