PS LF 18+ Mic
Looking for people on the PS4 to play DBD with and just goof around.
We always have an open party chat and down to troll killers
Add Oniifans
Looking for people on the PS4 to play DBD with and just goof around.
We always have an open party chat and down to troll killers
Add Oniifans
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your PSN name doesn’t exist. Did you type it fully? I’m down to play ;)
my PSN: ChuChus___
I added you, not sure why people can't find the psn
I am on PS4, just joined the game about 6 weeks ago, but I am an experienced gamer.
18+ preferred, crossplay enabled
PSN: Palevox-
I love either role...
...Canadian. EST. Time zone.