Does anyone actually like new Haddonfield?

I love the design, the map looks so pretty but... I mean, the map almost seems Killer-sided/unfun for both sides now. The street is a huge deadzone, not being near a building as Survivor is basically "you're dead lmao" in several areas, pallet-based loops on non-buildings become dead zones without pallets because of a lack of vaults... which Bubba/Leatherface loves... the map feels like a genrush map because of how moving between loops mid-chase is a struggle.

The map also seemingly ruins stealth killers because of how open it is and killers like Legion pretty much can't do their magic. Long ranged killers like Huntress and Artist can work with the open spaces, but because of how large the map is, Trickster and Deathslinger will struggle because their powers either work better at mid-range or have range limits like Slinger's gun.

Then again, maybe I just need more time, but the map feels bad to play on atm for both sides.

Comments

  • I hadn't played dbd for like 8 months and i had no idea it was reworked I got destroyed the first 6-7 times and hated it more than the OG. But now I'm coming back to grips I actually don't mind it. Especially on dredge

1 2 ›