About green glyphs

I played 10 games and found only 3 (playing as killer and running just for glyphs, I never hurt survivors).

I have several questions :

  • why did I have find one in a place I went before and there were NO green glyph at the time ?
  • Can they appear before 5 gens are done ?
  • Challenge says aura will be revealed quickly during endgame collapse. I went in a map corner to spot something and saw nothing. What kind of aura is it ? Is it like purple glyph after hooking ?


i refuse to believe so many survivors are doing their green glyph and that's why I found so few.

Comments

  • They dont even show for me

  • As survivor my first match I found 2 glyphs - one when we had 2 gens left and the other during EGC I saw the green aura. Both were in locations I had passed by multiple times in the match between chases, saves, going to gens, etc.

    Second game I didn't find one glyph. I had a friendly killer, my swf teammate with 2 randoms were farming while I ran around looking for glyph. My teammate was with the other two until EGC when he ran around map with me looking for glyph - the randoms were by door giving hooks/hits to the killer so weren't looking for a glyph. No glyph aura showed during EGC.

    Third and fourth matches I found a glyph in each - one at 2 gens and the other from aura. Again they were in spots I had run by between doing objectives, helping teammates, being in chases.

    The only difference between my matches was the one I had no glyphs I wasn't doing anything except looking for them. I think you need to be working toward objective to activate them because that's the only explanation I can see for why some matches they appear and others they don't.