not able to interact with green glyph on Midwich

(pc/steam) I was not able to interact with the green glyph that spawned in the locker on Midwich, other glyphs on the map seemed to work fine.

Step 1 : have green glyph challenge on Midwich

Step 2 : Be unable to interact with glyph that spawns in locker

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: meg
  • Perks played: distortion, quick and quiet, adrenaline, kindred
  • Map: midwich
  • Frequency of the issue: NA
Dead by Daylight 2022.04.29 - 19.07.58.01_Moment 2.jpg Dead by Daylight 2022.04.29 - 19.07.58.01_Moment.jpg


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Oh hi! I had this issue on the Silent Hill Midwich map too, but on the second floor, room across from the stairs. I'm on PC-Steam.

    Screenshot (2568).png Screenshot (2569).png


  • Having the same issue on 6/29/22.

    All green glyphs that spawn inside the metal lockers on Midwich could not be interacted with. Had this issue playing on Cannibal.

  • still a problem on 7/13. Pc/steam

    20220713141601_1.jpg