New The Twins bug

While playing The Twins a few hours ago I encountered a game breaking bug. I don't know how it was triggered but from one point and then, using Victor rendered me unable to play the game. Pounce and Swapping control to Charlotte were disabled so I could only move around. In other words, I needed to get crushed by pallet to get back to Charlotte and using Victor again would lead to the same vicious circle.

Map: Gideon Meat Plant

Perks: NOED, Hex: Ruin, Barbeque and Chili, Brutal Strength

Platform: PC-steam

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the same issue the other day, victor got crushed and I could only swing my weapon as Charlotte. I didn't have access to any other controls. nothing would reset me or fix it.

  • Sometimes I can't unbind Victor, which might just be boundary issues. But at one point I had no option to pounce or do any actions when I was playing as Victor near the exit gate.


    I'm on PC/Steam.


    Can't remember map, might've been Badham Pre-School.


    Am I reporting this right? Does this need its own post?