Eyrie of Crows Texture Issue with High Graphics Quality

I'm seeing a glitching texture issue on the doorway and corner pillars of the shack on the Eyrie of Crows map. I've seen this several times in the past couple months after I got a new laptop with a RTX 3070 and started using high graphics settings instead of medium or low. I'm playing on an external monitor with a resolution of 2560x1440. I'm playing the Steam version.

I don't think this happens all the time in public matches, but I'm unsure. I tried a custom game on this map a couple times and did not have the issue.

One time I saw a similar texture issue with the large tree on one of the farm maps, but only once.

This video from today shows the issue with high settings. I switched to medium and ultra during the game and the issue went away. Switching back to high settings caused the textures to glitch again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hurtZQcQoPw


Here are some short clips with the issue. A 2nd survivor game (from 2 weeks ago) and a killer game (from 5 weeks ago).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbQKt7cQZ4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj60vfLcdls


Tagged: Pending

Comments