Did the beast awakens tome challenge ever get fixed?
Question in the title, like I dont remember hearing anything about it getting fixed and its the last challenge I have left before I'm caught up.
Question in the title, like I dont remember hearing anything about it getting fixed and its the last challenge I have left before I'm caught up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which challenge is that again?
you had to hit survivors a certain ammount of times while you had no terror radius and had beast of pray equipped as a perk
I don't know what was wrong with the challenge, but I got that challenge like 2 weeks ago... so if that helps you at all.
I think it's fixed. Because I remember when it was bugged. But I have completed it now