Botanist Extraordinaire

I have been attempting the last few days to complete this challenge:

“Finish healing 2 states of other survivors whilst using the perk Botany Knowledge and a Med-Kit”.

Without a shadow of a doubt I have fulfilled the parameters of this challenge multiple times and it has not registered as complete. The last few times I have unhooked survivors and begun to heal them straight away taking them from injured to healthy, so they definitely haven’t begun to heal themselves and I’ve definitely been using a med-kit and not just healing normally.

Is there something I’m missing or perhaps this challenge is known to be bugged? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

  • That challenge is currently bugged and can’t be completed.

    Feel free to upvote this bug report for it.

    @Crypto_Pneuma said:

    PC (Steam). Played as Cheryl, Claudette, Dwight, Meg, Ace, and Felix. Played on different maps including Haddonfield, Crotus Prenn, and Springwood.

    Step 1: Select Botanist Extraordinaire challenge from Archives

    Step 2: Equip Ranger Med-Kit with Gauze Roll and Bandages add-ons

    Step 3: Equip Botany Knowledge perk

    Step 4: Heal a survivor from dying state to full health using the med-kit

    Step 5: Heal another survivor using the medkit, exhausting the charges

    Step 6: End game screen - didn't complete challenge