Getting Kicked?

Anyone else getting kicked from games and having time outs?

Its really bad for me today, My internet is perfect, works fine on all my other games.. (COD, Apex- ect)

but for some reason when I play dbd it kicks me, and I get a time out for it.

Comments

  • I've been having the same exact problem today as well! And not just me but my 2 other friends as well, we got are first 3 matches just fine but the next 5 matches after that the same thing happened to all of us 1 by 1, a few seconds apart from each other which also gave us a dc penalty as well even though none of us dc but instead got kicked from all those matches out of no where! Can't even play a single match right now without it happening to me and my friends.

  • @Godamis99 said:

    I've been having the same exact problem today as well! And not just me but my 2 other friends as well, we got are first 3 matches just fine but the next 5 matches after that the same thing happened to all of us 1 by 1, a few seconds apart from each other which also gave us a dc penalty as well even though none of us dc but instead got kicked from all those matches out of no where! Can't even play a single match right now without it happening to me and my friends.

    The state of the game, is horrific. So many bugs and glitches, and this. well this makes the game unplayable.

  • I don't like the fact you get penalized for the "disconnected from host" error. I've had it happen several times recently and I know for certain my network connection is perfectly fine.

  • Game full of bugs right now.I scream hacks but no it's bugs crash after crash Certain perks with Sadako and PH crap out the game.