Nemesis bug

I played nemesis yesterday on PS4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12lfdq-IFbobs_6DNtRhN1v5coHZ9nuYn/view?usp=drivesdk

and it was fine. Today I couldn’t use tentacle strike. After I try to use it I walk in slow motion, like really really slow?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • When Nemesis is as fast as zombies lmao

  • Broke my game. No tentacle entire game. Was slow. Pulled surv out of locker, walking in place. survs didn’t notice I was stuck entire game.

  • As of today, I can confirm that this is still happening.

  • I remember seeing it many times, still makes me laugh and think "Just look at him waddle". He ain't in a rush xD

  • Seems he's is very bugged I hit Survivors through lockers and they got stuck behind them that or the maps are buggered.

  • This is somehow still a bug. Happened to me yesterday. Although the ridiculousness of it was funny, losing pips was not. Hopefully this can be fixed BEFORE the anniversary update. 👍🏻

  • Must be a PS4 thing, I played Nem 3 days ago and today (daily ritual) on PC and didn't experiance this.