What to do about toxic SWF
3 man SWF and 1 Rando. One gave me a good chase early. Downed them by my hex (so they probably now all know where it is). I leave to go where my Scourge Hook damaged a generator Walk maybe 20 meters out and they get unhooked, I turn around and go back. Person who was hooked is already on my hex, I down them and put them on the same Scourge Hook. Now I actually get to leave long enough going back isn't worth if unhooked. Someone else on their premade was really mad and tbagging after a good vault where I missed a punch. Continue to flashlight click to get me to keep chasing. I'm 2 hooks up 5 gens still on so I decide why not. This man kites me into the chick who was hooked first on my hex so I down her again and kill her.
The tbagger/flashlight clicker of their team rages at me for tunneling in the end game (I ended up with 4 kills). I calmly explain that she kept trying to destroy my hex and I'm not going to allow that and there is literally a scourge hook right next to it so it makes no sense to leave her there when I down her. He continues to call me a tunneler, says that he hopes myself and my mother die of covid and that he will either ######### me or kill me (can't tell because it was censored ####).
I see this kind of rage (usually not death threats like this guy) quite often against sweaty premades or TTV teams. I obviously report these people, but I wish something more could be done to expedite the process on repeat offenders.
Comments
You don't have to justify or explain anything to them, lol
Hit em with the gg ez and push continue, or mute the chat
Postgame chat is a waste of time. Most survs are quiet, some will say gg if you do, the rest are extremely rude.
I never bother opening chat, nor do I even check perks, they're always the same anyway.
I'd love to disable chat completely, not just hide it. Straight up remove the chat window and never even connect to chat, requiring a restart to re-enable.
It would be nice to be able to mute flashlights too. Tbagging is what it is.
Also being able to quit once gates are open without having to force survs out the gate. Total waste of time. I'll probably make a feedback thread on this.