We're gonna live forever makes exit gates open at double speed

I was playing as Steve with the perk We're Gonna Live Forever in Ormond. When the exit gates became powered I went to open an exit gate. I noticed I was opening it at a really fast speed and thought it had something to do with WGLF due to the 100% speed boost to healing.

Steps:

  1. Do gens until gens are finished
  2. Start opening an exit gate with the perk WGLF (I had no stacks at that moment)

No idea if it had anything to do with healing survivors

Character = Steve

Perks = WGLF, Adrenaline, Iron Will, Dead Hard

Map = Mount Ormond

It has happened only once to me

Video (Streamable Link, couldn't submit the file directly)

https://streamable.com/qqhwny

Log FIle:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I saw multiple people reporting the same issue, I if I remember correctly even for different actions other than opening gates. The perk should get killswitched.