Why are add-on rarities so out of place lately?
With the reworked add-ons some Killers are getting lately, the best ones are most of the time the common and uncommon add-ons, why is that?
Meanwhile add-ons like Frank's Mix Tape from the Legion (which I think should have it's effect switched with Stolen Sketch Book but who cares I guess) or Knife Belt Clip from the Ghost Face are ranked as higher quality add-ons even tho their effects don't deserve to be ranked this high.
I mean it's great that the better add-ons are more accessible, but it just doesn't make sense., what do you think?
Comments
Then there’s me, over here wondering why add-ons allowing killers to immediately get their power back is even a thing - and only at rare quality. So much for counter play!
Knife Belt Clip should’ve been swapped with the aura reading addon imo. Even then it probably still wouldn’t be that good even for a yellow.
You mean ghostface’s new one that lets him get his power for breaking a pallet? Honestly I don’t mind that one, but I don’t think the new julie’s mixtape was a good idea since it mostly removes the one threat a frenzying legion needs to worry about - upright pallets. That and their chase music being too loud are pretty much my only complaints with new legion atm, overall I’m glad they are better now.
I think it's good that most of the browns coming out are just small QoL buffs to killers powers since they can be used every game. Then the rares and ultra rares are more niche things that reward a killer for being good with the power and unlock new playstyles.
Rather than say, the Oni's addons where the purples are "your power is just outright way better"
Legion still has to worry. It doesnt just reset frenzy, it still kicks you out. Its still an entirely new frenzy, meaning it has no effect if stunned by a stabbed survivor.
Yeah but you can just immediately start frenzy again, so that’s not much of a loss unless you were in a position to instadown someone.
Most likely, if you were just frenzying then people are in deep wound still. Theres not much use to it
Spirit has it too. And I missed that it’s only an uncommon add-on for Legion!