[Bug]: PC - Exploit don't pick up the survivor in dying state from the killer- Shelter Woods (v 5.7.
Description: When I hit this survivor in the dying state in this Shelter Woods map, I cannot pick up this survivor (Video 1 - at the begin video)
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match
Step 3 : In-game i hit this survivor in the dying state in this Shelter Woods map
Step 4: I cannot pick up this survivor (Video 1 - at the begin video)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer used: The Huntress
- Character played: William "Bill" Overback
- Map: Shelter Woods - The Macmillan Estate
- Frequency of the issue: Always
- Version game: v. 5.7.0
- Pixel bugged: Ind_Shack
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
Video => https://youtu.be/LzsDluEy9sM
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
any info about this issue?