So what gender is the legion?
I received a lot of hate for simply asking the killers biological gender. Yes, I understand he/she can go between genders but that’s not what I’m curious about. This killer fascinates me and i was just curious about the lore. To say the killer is “Both” as an answer to my question is incorrect. Chromosomes determine your biological gender. I know it’s not an important thing to know since its just lore about a fictional character... but hey I was curious
Comments
The killer doesn't switch between genders or identities. The killer is literally 4 different people.
They are both though. It's a group of people and you can choose whoever you want.
I legit thought it was gonna be something like "Split" with the multiple personalities.
Yeah the last thing anyone suspected was a group.
Maybe it's like the TMNT in Injustice 2, you swap out the power to play a different member. Idk, I haven't seen the PTB yet.
how does it work, by that I mean how do you change its character between others, im xbox
Cosmetics, in the body section.
oh I thought it was a outfit thing for it
Yeah, it is, in the cosmetic section.
You can make them wear each others masks which is neat.
oh, is the skull like mask in there?
Nah.
Think it might be in the store when the dlc offically releases.
okay thans fam