Pride2022 not working
Whenever I type in any code, not just pride2022 it doesnt work, I get no error, What am I doing wrong?
Whenever I type in any code, not just pride2022 it doesnt work, I get no error, What am I doing wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you try writing pride in uppercase completely? I don't think that they made the code outdated already...
pretty sure they're permanent.
I have never had an issue with upper/lower case and I just tried it with both and nothing, I might delete DBD entirely and redownload it cus nothing is working in terms of codes
After typing in a code, you have to click a button instead of hitting the enter key. The enter key broke this patch
I have just reinstalled DBD and its still not working, I tried the nice and pride (even though I already have it) and nothing happens, no errors or nothing. I want my charm please BHVR
Thank you, yeah the Enter Key is broken, BHVR fix this