BBQ and chili not giving bonus bp

not sure whats triggering this but i cannot get bbq and chili to give me bonus bp despite always getting 4 stacks.. theres not a lot to show

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It's a visual bug on the scoreboard. The bonus BP are awarded correctly. Once a game is finished, look at your bloodpoint count in the upper right corner.

  • @ChrisFuFuu said:

    It's a visual bug on the scoreboard. The bonus BP are awarded correctly. Once a game is finished, look at your bloodpoint count in the upper right corner.

    ill double check but i was also doing bp gain challenge and it wasnt showing double my score in increase.

    https://youtu.be/n90yn5y20AQ

    video of it not working in case it matters.

  • It's not about barbecue, something doesn't add up here, look carefully. Your end result is 574,301, if you subtract 15,136 from that, you get 559,165. Something wrong. This is so strange, your scoring did not start from zero, but immediately wrote out the number of points received in the match, and the added points should have given a different end result, even if you consider that the barbecue does not work, then you did not receive the points that you should were to get without barbecue

    After a few hours of thinking, I came up with a theory that the bug affects three stacks of barbecue, while not only not getting extra points, but also an error in the calculation without considering the barbecue. I haven't checked yet because I always earn 4 stacks

  • @Kalaner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929438#Comment_2929438

    ill double check but i was also doing bp gain challenge and it wasnt showing double my score in increase.

    https://youtu.be/n90yn5y20AQ

    video of it not working in case it matters.

    Honestly that's kinda weird. I played several hours as killer and I always equip BBQ and did not have that issue. Something's definitely not adding up in your clip. Really weird.