Botanist Extraordinaire Challenge can't be completed

PC (Steam). Played as Cheryl, Claudette, Dwight, Meg, Ace, and Felix. Played on different maps including Haddonfield, Crotus Prenn, and Springwood.

Step 1: Select Botanist Extraordinaire challenge from Archives

Step 2: Equip Ranger Med-Kit with Gauze Roll and Bandages add-ons

Step 3: Equip Botany Knowledge perk

Step 4: Heal a survivor from dying state to full health using the med-kit

Step 5: Heal another survivor using the medkit, exhausting the charges

Step 6: End game screen - didn't complete challenge

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • As of August 2024 (PS5), it's still broken. Had to do it 4x (successfully complete in each of the 4 games game). In game, it recognized as complete with the banner appearing, but when game ended it did not register as complete in the post game archive box nor on the tome itself. It is also located on Tome 1, level 2 where I was working on it.

  • Okay guys I think I found the solution, you have to complete the heal USING the med-kit and having the perk on, having the med-kit equipped isnt enough

1 2 ›