Survivor unable to use toolbox on Gens
Since update and new tome all of my survivors are unable to work on a generator with any toolbox I bring into map. But I can walk up to hook and sabotage the hook with toolbox?
Tagged:
Pending
Since update and new tome all of my survivors are unable to work on a generator with any toolbox I bring into map. But I can walk up to hook and sabotage the hook with toolbox?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already posted this a couple days ago. Still hasn’t been acknowledged
If you drop and then pick up the tool box you can use it on gens, but yes glitched and annoying.