Matchmaking system sucks.
I'm learning to play killer and the matchmaking system does nothing but put me against experienced susvivors, many times suvivor friends, that just bully new players. How are learning players suppose to enjoy the game?
I'm learning to play killer and the matchmaking system does nothing but put me against experienced susvivors, many times suvivor friends, that just bully new players. How are learning players suppose to enjoy the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am new player too, but i mostly play solo with random people. I wish it existed a training for all killers in a 1 vs 1 (either a ai bot or a player) a friend.
I wish you good luck to have fun with killers. when i begin my killer testing my first one will be The Pig. she is so adorable. :D
On survivor side, i mostly play as Meg or as Heather (Cheryl) from Silent Hill and Claire Redfield.