How to find out if you are facing a cheater or not?
The killer is supposed to be faster than the survivor (logic, except the nurse, but given her power, it's understandable)
But, when I'm playing survivor, the killer never takes long before he can catch me up , I'd say, five six seconds before he's in range if I saw him from twenty yards away.. .
But when I play killer, the number of games, or I run from one end of the map to the other, after the same survivor who makes a straight line, and that I hardly catch up that it happens to the other side puzzles me
Am I the one who's too bad of a killer, and who ain't ######### good at knowing how to "run well" after a survivor who goes in a straight line? Or is there a trick as a survivor that allows you to keep a fairly good distance between the killer and the survivor? Something I was not made aware of either?
I don't want to take the easy way out and say it's cheating, because it's very hard to notice, especially when you're a fairly young player like me, but when you have this kind of event that happens, in addition to the generators both end at the same time when you had made a round, and there was no one 30 seconds before, not to mention the flashlights that instantly blind you , where you, poor jerk survivor, have to wait 4 seconds to succeed in dazzling him... Sometimes, I really ask myself the question...
Therefore, I would like to know, if there is a way, or experience, which allows you to "detect" if we are dealing with cheaters or not, what could make me say that "well , what's happening isn't normal, his speed doesn't seem to match, or the way he's playing is weird"?
Because if it's just me being TERRIBLY BAD at playing killer, I'm willing to admit it, but then why, in rare cases, do I come across groups of survivors that I "atomize" quite quickly?
Comments