@Bartlaus congrats
Poptropica Doctor
@C3Tooth said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/75DICQTPV5Z8/image.png@Bartlaus congrats
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/75DICQTPV5Z8/image.png
Ty very much :3 I love your drawing <3 Was it your idea? To be honest, I'm speechless and didn't think it would become reality! *-*
@Bartlaus said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321189/someone-is-living-the-dreamTy very much :3 I love your drawing <3 Was it your idea? To be honest, I'm speechless and didn't think it would become reality! *-*
@Bartlaus said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321189/someone-is-living-the-dream
Outfit wasnt my idea, its just my drawing after seeing the new outfit.
@IlliterateGenocide said:Poptropica Doctor
@IlliterateGenocide said:
holy ######### the memories
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Poptropica Doctor
Ty very much :3 I love your drawing <3 Was it your idea? To be honest, I'm speechless and didn't think it would become reality! *-*
Outfit wasnt my idea, its just my drawing after seeing the new outfit.
holy ######### the memories