Rancor from Spirit is currently glitched
So, I had this game where I was the obssession and I kept seeing the killer's aura every completed gen, so I assumed they had rancor.
In the end game, after leaving a downed survivor to come after me, not even noticing before I did not have the exposed status effect from the perk, I simply got injured from the M1 and not downed. With that, I suppose they couldn't even kill me, so I guess it'd be a good idea to killswitch the perk until a bugfix comes.
Thank you!
Tagged:
Duplicate

Comments
I just experienced this same bug playing as the Twins on Haddonfield. While using Rancor, obsession was not exposed and I could not mori after downing the obsession.
Just experienced this playing Nemesis on Blood Lodge. Obsession was not exposed, and ran out the exit gate before I could attempt to mori.
Yeah! I was against a Nemesis too. I thought at first it was only a Nemesis thing, but it seems not. Weeeird!
Can confirm, I was a myers using rancour, my obsession was neither exposed nor was I able to mori them when I eventually downed them.