The game is unplayable today and I don't know if it's because of the update or just my connection

I was suffering from a bit of lag lately depending on the time I played, but today it's extremely laggy in a way that makes the game unplayable. I keep suffering rollbacks and getting my hits validated, that if I ever manage to get near a survivor without rolling back first. There's also stuttering, and I even got stuck in place for a whole match after I lagged a bit while breaking a pallet, something I hadn't seen since years ago, even on my laggiest matches.

So, my connection just got even worse or is there something wrong with the game?

Comments

  • do you even need to ask?

  • I'm getting a lot of stutter myself. I've got a good machine and my connection is steady.

    The game renders at 120fps while stuttering.

    I suspect it's network related but I'm at 32ms from the server.

    Someone suggested it happened wile being "stuck" on something. The slightest snag make the game stutter.

  • I didn't have any problems just now so it's not affecting everybody. But I did notice some streamers having some rubberbanding today.