More Bathroom Stalls type tiles to counter DS.

I never find DS a problem in many maps like Lerys, the Game, sometimes swamp and Springwood since I can just walk into body blocking cubby if they hit ds. The devs need to look into this as a solution to counter ds and make more bodyblocking tiles. This would help killers in so many other ways since it also helps against flashlight warriors as well.

Comments

  • Body blocking is about strategy and baiting the attack as a survivor. On the farm map I vaulted down the tractor onto the pipe thingy leading to the corn. The doc bodyblocked then went for a hit twice. Missed both times and then the gap appeared to run past him. 

    Satisfying plays cam come from killer sided tweaks to maps. Not everything needs to be perfectly balanced. Things like tiles which are more dangerous to survivors create tension and fun.
  • I feel like there is a poop joke in there somewhere.
  • When you hit a ds, the killer only drops you because you poop on his face and he's like ewww gross. Tier 3 is the most violent kinda poop which is why it stuns for longer durations.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    When you hit a ds, the killer only drops you because you poop on his face and he's like ewww gross. Tier 3 is the most violent kinda poop which is why it stuns for longer durations.

    good thing Lery's has shower stalls lul.