Xbox - Barbecue & Chili bonus blood points not showing up during "bloodpoints earned" endgame screen

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match on Xbox (Original Xbox One)

Step 3 : In-game, hook 4 different survivors (for max bp reward). Note: Aura reading is NOT effected.

Step 4 : End game, on the bp award tab, only the bp earned during game are shown as being awarded, the bonus points from Barbecue & Chili are not shown as being awarded. However, the bp are added to player's bp total.

For example: As killer, during a game I earned 28,200 bp and on the end screen only 28,200 bp earned were shown, in the past the bp earned from B&C would be added to the total and would have shown as 56, 400 bp. When I started this game I had a total of 816, 154 bloodpoints. After the game ended I had a total of 872, 554 bloodpoints, for a difference of 56,400, which means the bp from B&C were awarded, just not shown as being awarded.

   Character played:: The Artist & The Onro.

   Perks played: Barbecue & Chili, Call of Brine, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Light Born.

   Map: All Maps.

   Frequency of the issue: All games.

Tagged: Pending

Comments