Inconsistent Vaulting Animation/Audio

When reporting a bug, please include the following info:

• Platform - PC

• Description of the issue - Since the new patch (5.7.0), the vaulting animation has been inconsistent; occasionally it is much faster and/or stutters. The vaulting sound sometimes does not play.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - just playing the game normally. Running Vault through a window or fast vaulting.

• How often does this occur - somewhat frequently

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Do you remember on which map your were playing on? Swamp has unique Windows that Nemesis cannot hit through, maybe it's something on those?

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    Do you remember on which map your were playing on? Swamp has unique Windows that Nemesis cannot hit through, maybe it's something on those?

    I've seen it happen on Haddonfield and Wreckers' Yard. As for the other maps, I cannot recall. One of my friends also has had these same issues. I don't think a specific killer is involved with this.

  • I remember (earlier this morning) rushing over a pallet and no noise played, without me running Q&Q... Same bug, I think?