PC - Rancor does not apply exposed / allow mori on obsession

20220427211818_1.jpg

Hello!

As title says - just played a match on haddonfield and after all gens were complete, this Steve did not become exposed (I had to hit them twice) and I had no kill prompt!

The Steve in post-game also said they didnt recall seeing my aura. They also are pretty sure they were marked as the obsession.

Help!


Edit for additional context: Nemesis did not proc this game, the obsession did not change during this match using Nemesis, DS, For the People, or any other source that can cause the obsession to change (if any)


Edit Edit: Additional info / formatting to better comply with bug-report standards


Step 1: Let the gens fly by like Hermes delivering an urgent message to Zeus himself

Step 2: Hit the obsession with a large rock, fists, thin slice of metal, etc

Step 3: Like a fickle duke withdrawing their levies on the eve of a crucial field battle, Rancor does not insta-down the survivor nor offer the ability to do some good, entity-unapproved hands-on murdering


Platform: PC

Killer: Pyramid Head

Perks: Rancor, Endurance, Nemesis, Spirit Fury (it's a very funny build)

Map: Haddonfield

Frequency of the issue: Just this one, not going to continue running rancor to find out as it's very embarrassing to run without the ability to deliver on its tantalizing promise

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I have the same issue, Rancor on Legion last few matches has done nothing but give me gen completion info.

  • perspective2.PNG

    Im adding further evidence to help isolate the issue! Steve happened to be streaming and you can see from his perspective - no exposed, and definitely the correct obsession target!

  • Same here playing as nemesis on haddonfield. It happen to me on xbox series s.

  • Same here twice in a row. Same map, same killer

    Map: glenvale

    Xbox series s

    Cenobite

    After all gens are done, obsession is not exposed and can not Mori, even if I donwn them hitting twice.

  • I was the streamer in question, I have not seen an aura the entire time playing with Pyramid head, never got an exposed effect. Didn't even realize Rancor was even in the game until the score screen. Definitely should of died there.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1469370152

    You can see that the gens are done, I have no exposed effect, he had to hit me twice rather than once, and no mori.

    Perk is definitely bugged.

  • @Monocaine said:

    I was the streamer in question, I have not seen an aura the entire time playing with Pyramid head, never got an exposed effect. Didn't even realize Rancor was even in the game until the score screen. Definitely should of died there.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1469370152

    You can see that the gens are done, I have no exposed effect, he had to hit me twice rather than once, and no mori.

    Perk is definitely bugged.

    ggs btw! ๐Ÿ˜„

  • Just had the same while trying Spirt adept. Can confirm that there's no exposed status and no prompt to mori the obsession once all gens were completed. Gen completion info works as normal.

  • It also doesn't work with deathslinger on pale rose.

  • I just had the same thing happen with Spirit on The Game and Legion on Sanctum of Wrath.

  • Same problem on Legion