Legion now hard counters CoH

For the first time since that horrible boon perk was added, I am now glad whenever I see a boon pop up when playing as Legion. That shining totem becomes a beacon that advertises survivors grouping up together and not repairing gens. I actively leave the totem up just so I can go back later and inevitably catch someone healing there to start to my stabbing spree.

I'm going to be playing a lot more Legion just for this reason alone. If you haven't played them yet, I highly suggest giving them a try!

Comments

  • @SirCracken said:

    For the first time since that horrible boon perk was added, I am not glad whenever I see a boon pop up when playing as Legion. That shining totem becomes a beacon that advertises survivors grouping up together and not repairing gens. I actively leave the totem up just so I can go back later and inevitably catch someone healing there to start to my stabbing spree.

    I'm going to be playing a lot more Legion just for this reason alone. If you haven't played them yet, I highly suggest giving them a try!

    Ive noticed it to it makes it so much easier to get pressure off.

  • Healing against Legion is usually a complete waste of time.

  • Who on earth heals against legion?

  • Playing against legion now has 2 ways to go, either a constant heal fest, or play just like plague and don't heal up. Matches taking insanelly long. Glad legion was buffed like this.