Bitter Murmur not working
Platform: PS5
Issue: Playing Huntress and Bitter Murmur isn’t working at all. It’s permanently greyed out, never shows auras when gens go off.
In every match I’ve had since the patch came out today, it’s not worked once.
Platform: PS5
Issue: Playing Huntress and Bitter Murmur isn’t working at all. It’s permanently greyed out, never shows auras when gens go off.
In every match I’ve had since the patch came out today, it’s not worked once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah just had a match where it didn't activate at all. On Steam
Same on PS4. I was on Shelter Woods with Huntress too. Gen popped, I wind up, turn toward it. Hey... something ain't right here lol
I also had this issue on PC with Bitter Murmur while playing Huntress.
(And it seemed that BBQ and Chili initially had some issues as well, but, that now seems to be working for the enemy killer when I play survivor.)
Bitter murmur is not working on any of my killers.
Yeah, same on PC. Bitter murmur not working on any of the killers
Can confirm, it is not working right now. Including the Endgame 10s.
Came to report the same thing, perk would not activate whatsoever. Playing on Steam
Same here, on Switch
really surprised this wasnt addressed in today's patch
This is acknowledged and will be addressed in an upcoming patch.