Grades

Are they now permanently hidden??

Comments

  • Yes, too many people were complaining about mismatches in Grades thinking they had to do with matchmaking so they've finally been hidden. There's literally zero reason to know your opponent's Grade.

  • @dugman said:

    Yes, too many people were complaining about mismatches in Grades thinking they had to do with matchmaking so they've finally been hidden. There's literally zero reason to know your opponent's Grade.

    I agree, and there’s no testing happening so I figured BHVR probably made hidden grades permanent now.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924217#Comment_2924217

    I agree, and there’s no testing happening so I figured BHVR probably made hidden grades permanent now.

    Yep, the new matchmaking went into effect the day after they posted a blog talking about all the changes in detail. They were on the ball getting that new system in place!

  • They turned them off for a day and suddenly people stopped complaining.

    So they did what they should have done back in September 2021 and turned them off.

    I'm glad they finally did - I'm just sad it took almost a year and a week of work intensive tests to finally get it done.