Legion Hidden Buff. Perma Frenzy

https://youtu.be/N7BV5TEi62o

Can only look at one direction till got hit by pellet. after that i am "free"


Please tell the dev to play their own game and fix their bug. seriously

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I just played a few matches as legion and I keep getting stuck in the hook animation. The worst part is I have to dc since thats the only way to end the match.

  • @Chusan said:

    https://youtu.be/N7BV5TEi62o

    Can only look at one direction till got hit by pellet. after that i am "free"

    Please tell the dev to play their own game and fix their bug. seriously

    How did this even occure. Seems like a big bug but you only showed it from when the bug started not any footage from the bug actually happening.

  • after stabby stabby. that happened

  • Hey there Chusan!

    When you want to report a bug or issue, the best place to do so is over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.