Is sabotage hooks broken?

I am trying to sabotage hooks for my daily blood points however I am not able to sabotage hook. I'm running to add-ons plus a yellow repair kit to sabotage. What's up with that

Comments

  • Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
  • Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
    Did. Same thing.
  • Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
    Did. Same thing.
    Try running Jake with saboteur a match sure might take time but it could work
  • I try jake if that doesn't work then I don't know what to do.
  • Ok also there's a guy that slows you down if you run toolbox and sabo
  • There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
  • Lonefox64 said:
    There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
    I was running the gray toolbox and the yellow toolbox. Both tool boxes say sabotage is unlocked.
  • Lonefox64 said:
    There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
    I was running the gray toolbox and the yellow toolbox. Both tool boxes say sabotage is unlocked.
    Weird
  • Lonefox64 said:
    Lonefox64 said:
    There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
    I was running the gray toolbox and the yellow toolbox. Both tool boxes say sabotage is unlocked.
    Weird
    Very. Never had an issue going to a non basement hook to sabotage it. I went straight to a hook at the start of the match and nothing.
  • Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
    Did. Same thing.
    Try running Jake with saboteur a match sure might take time but it could work
    Ya I shall try. It not than ya....